Your Tënzo guarantee
Tënzo products have a full limited lifetime warranty to the first purchaser against manufacturing defects on all plumbing parts.
The warranty period of Tënzo products may vary due to their intended use.
Your warranty does not cover transportation costs related to all parts covered by the warranty.
The warranty applies to the first purchaser only and must be accompanied by an original proof of purchase.
The Tënzo warranty is without prejudice to your other legal and regulatory rights as a consumer.
THE EXCLUSIVITIES OF THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ARE:
- Bamboo shower column: 3 years period for the boxes.
- Evolo Series: Complete limited warranty for a period of 5 years.
Not covered by warranty
This warranty does not cover :
- Periodic maintenance and repairs, or replacement of parts as a result of normal wear and tear;
- any adaptation of the product that would be necessary for compliance with technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product was originally designed and manufactured;
- the deterioration or defects of the product resulting from :
- improper use or installation of the product (use not in accordance with the intended use of the product, installation or use not in accordance with Tënzo's instructions or the technical or safety standards in force in the country where it is used, etc.)
- maintenance of the product not in accordance with Tënzo's instructions or negligence in the maintenance of the product.
- mishandling or mishandling of the product (mishandling, falling, shock, etc.)
- use of the product with a product (corrosive, abrasive, glass cleaner, etc.)
- a modification or repair of the product not carried out by a Tënzo approved service provider.
- Tënzo is not responsible for the costs associated with disconnection, relocation, or any other costs arising from a warranty return.
- Tënzo will not cover a breakage due to improper installation..
- Tënzo will not cover any damage from an external source to the shower column connected to the water or the maintenance of your water supply system, well or pump.
What to do when I need service ?
If you need assistance or service, please contact the point of sale where the product was purchased by the first purchaser.
If the product warranty period has expired, you can contact Tënzo Customer Support to request a repair.